Finding your way through family matters can be challenging, but you don’t have to go it alone. We’re here to help, whether you’re looking to:
- Set custody or visitation plans
- Reach a consensus on elder care
- Resolve adolescent issues with curfew, chores, and mutual respect
How does mediation work?
Mediation brings people to the table to discuss their challenges, and consider solutions. An impartial mediator will facilitate these conversations, creating a confidential safe space for everyone’s voice, and empowering self-determination and choice.
Are you ready to explore mediation for your family?
Here’s what you can expect:
- Our quick, confidential quiz will ask for basic information and convenient call times
- Once you’ve submitted the quiz, we’ll be in touch to discuss your goals and needs
- If it feels like a fit, then we’ll schedule a time for your family to come together
Family mediation is offered on a sliding scale, with the intention to make it accessible to all. If you have questions about this, let’s discuss on our first call.
Get started with our quick quiz here.